Our Client is a leading EdTech app looking to revolutionize the way students learn with learning designs that are informed by contemporary learning theory that is interactive, contextualized, and responsive to diverse learning styles.About the Role
As part of our effort to provide high-quality & engaging video content to students, we are looking for
enthusiastic individuals to join our Visual Design team as Visual Storyboarders/illustrators. This role requires you to work independently and in a team, environment to create highly engaging education plus entertainment videos for Secondary School students.Key Responsibilities:
- Creating storyboards that translate the vision of the screenplay writer into clear visuals.
- Translating the targeted mood and message in scripts into things like color, texture, shape, style, and other elements of art and design.
- Using screenplay scripts produces visual story/art layouts by developing art concepts and provide work direction to team members.
- Ensuring that the illustrations are as per the visuals in the storyboards and in line with the design guidelines.
- Participating and leading design briefings to align the various stakeholders in the production process.
- Meeting set standards by following production deadline, productivity, and quality.
- Obtaining creative head’s approval by presenting final layout, storyboards, and illustrations and respond to feedback.
- Review project production factors by studying background information, objectives, presentation
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and redesigning processes.
- Any other tasks assigned by your manager.
- 3-4 years of professional experience required (Exceptionally promising candidates with lesser experience will also be considered).
- Have excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Continuously learn and improve work processes to aggressively meet the quality and quantity targets.