Our Client is a leading EdTech app looking to revolutionize the way students learn with learning designs that are informed by contemporary learning theory that is interactive, contextualized, and responsive to diverse learning styles.About the Role
As part of our effort to provide high-quality & engaging video content to students, we are looking for young and enthusiastic individuals proficient in their subject matter (English, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, or Chemistry) to join our team as Video Tutors. If you have studied or teach any of the above subjects with strong presentation skills, then this is a perfect opportunity for you to grow your career and excel.Key Responsibilities – What will the candidate be doing?
- Working closely in a team with the SMEs – Scriptwriters to understand and deliver the subject matter developed by your subject team in an engaging and energetic video lesson
- Working with the media team to ensure that the video lessons meet quality standards desired by the young learners
- From time to time, you may be required to be involved with content development and revise the subject-based curricula to meet the quality standards
- Working alongside the company’s motion animators to ensure that the video lessons successfully deliver key concepts in an easy-to-understand manner through high-quality animations
- Any other assignment or task assigned by your manager
- Bachelor or any relevant degree in your preferred subject
- 2+ years experience in teaching the subject matter you are applying for is preferred
- Strong understanding of the subject matter
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in the video lesson
- Ability to face video cameras for a long duration in stringent timelines. Previous similar experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to be detail-oriented and work with a team