Our Client is a leading EdTech app looking to revolutionize the way students learn with learning designs that are informed by contemporary learning theory that are interactive, contextualized, and responsive to diverse learning styles.About the role
As part of our effort to provide high-quality & engaging video content to students, we are looking for competent individuals proficient in their subject matter (English, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, or Chemistry) to join our team as SME – Scriptwriters. If you have studied or taught any of the above subjects, then this is a perfect opportunity for you to grow your career and excel.Key Responsibilities – What will the candidate be doing?
- Developing quality Video Scripts / Video Screenplay that meets the expectation of the Company.
- Working closely in a team with the Video Tutors to ensure that video lessons meet the needs of
- Review the video recordings along with Video Tutors to ensure video developed is as per script
- Reviewing scripts developed by fellow team members to ensure quality.
- Work alongside Visual Story Boarders to provide clear understanding of visual references from the
- Providing timely response to questions and inquiries made by the Animators and sound editors, as
- Continuous Uplifting of gaps and improving notes content library based upon students’ feedback
- Any other tasks assigned by your manager.
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, Engineering, Science, B.A. in English or any relevant degree
- Strong learning, writing and communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ of working experience in similar role
- Ability to write creatively, envision video outputs, draw rough sketches.