Our Client is a leading EdTech app looking to revolutionize the way students learn with learning designs that are informed by contemporary learning theory that are interactive, contextualized, and responsive to diverse learning styles.
About the Role
Oversee the entire Human Resources of the company and assist the Management to develop & implement best-in-class HR systems and processes.
Responsibilities – What will you do?
Requirement- What are we looking for?
- Support the business plans with HR input for the realization of the plans.
- Plan, recruit & retain people for each role.
- Develop the HR policies and processes.
- Performance review of employees & consultants.
- Maintain employee relations by introducing employee engagement practices.
- Develop and implement the compensation & benefits plan.
- Understand & adhere to the local Labour Law.
- Post Graduate with a specialisation in Human Resources.
- Has over 6 years of experience in various aspects of Human Resources.
- Experience in a start-up or similar organisation would be an added advantage.
- Interpersonal & organization skills.
Salary is competitive.
Your role will be based at the client’s recording facility in Kano.
How to apply?
Send CV to email@example.com with the subject: “Application for Human Resources Lead” telling us why you are a good fit for the role
Cover letter heading should be Application for “insert your preferred subject ”
Only Suitable CVs are required.